Join 122 other subscribers
- The slow death of the FMCG marketer
- Why do expats fail in Russia?
- The Hybrids are disrupting the workplace
- How to build your charisma at work?
- How to live an extraordinary life with an ordinary routine
- Are you a 40 year old mediocre?
- How to get promoted? (fast)
- How to teach yourself to be smart?
- How to unlock the potential of your people?
- How to turn around any business?
- Career (11)
- Leadership (10)
- Marketing (8)
- Productivity (6)
- Russia (4)
- Uncategorized (7)
Star Brand Manager on Facebook
Tag Archives: Russian consumers
How to win with the Russian consumers?
Despite its 1.86 Trillion dollar GDP and 9th ranking in world economy, Russian market continues to be a challenge for many brands. Russia caught the hyper growth after 2000 thanks to political stability and increasing oil prices. As a result, … Continue reading
Posted in Marketing, Russia, Uncategorized Tagged Guvenc Donmez, marketing in Russia, Russian consumers, Winning in Russia Leave a comment