- The slow death of the FMCG marketer
- Why do expats fail in Russia?
- The Hybrids are disrupting the workplace
- How to build your charisma at work?
- How to live an extraordinary life with an ordinary routine
- Are you a 40 year old mediocre?
- How to get promoted? (fast)
- How to teach yourself to be smart?
- How to unlock the potential of your people?
- How to turn around any business?
Tag Archives: leadership
Let me describe you a friend of mine. He is 40 years old. He works as a senior finance manager in a respectable company, earning a normal salary. He’s not very passionate about his job as his learning curve slowed down … Continue reading
We all think we are smart. We think intelligence is inborn and the world is divided among smart people (like us), not so smart people (others) and geniuses (above us). We find false sense of comfort in the fact that … Continue reading
If you’re reading this post, chances are, you have a team (big or small) reporting to you and you are wondering how to make them perform better. The subject is quite generic so let me be upfront on explaining why … Continue reading
So you just got your promotion to the manager or director level, or moved to another company with bigger scope and higher salary. You are supposed to turnaround the notoriously declining business and all the eyes are on you. Yet, … Continue reading