Join 122 other subscribers
- The slow death of the FMCG marketer
- Why do expats fail in Russia?
- The Hybrids are disrupting the workplace
- How to build your charisma at work?
- How to live an extraordinary life with an ordinary routine
- Are you a 40 year old mediocre?
- How to get promoted? (fast)
- How to teach yourself to be smart?
- How to unlock the potential of your people?
- How to turn around any business?
- Career (11)
- Leadership (10)
- Marketing (8)
- Productivity (6)
- Russia (4)
- Uncategorized (7)
Star Brand Manager on Facebook
Tag Archives: digital marketing
What is Real Time marketing?
Real time marketing is a new concept driven mainly by the expansion of social media and the opportunity to interact with consumers individually real time. While the concept is self explanatory, it is not clear how to do it. Here … Continue reading
Digital tips for Brand Managers
Brand Managers (BM) continue to be the key engines of the marketing world. However, are these single-brand focused, TV and print advertising driven, one sided communication masters, ready to face the digital earthquake happening today? Neil McElroy (26), the bright … Continue reading