Join 122 other subscribers
- The slow death of the FMCG marketer
- Why do expats fail in Russia?
- The Hybrids are disrupting the workplace
- How to build your charisma at work?
- How to live an extraordinary life with an ordinary routine
- Are you a 40 year old mediocre?
- How to get promoted? (fast)
- How to teach yourself to be smart?
- How to unlock the potential of your people?
- How to turn around any business?
- Career (11)
- Leadership (10)
- Marketing (8)
- Productivity (6)
- Russia (4)
- Uncategorized (7)
Star Brand Manager on Facebook
Tag Archives: 40-year-old
Are you a 40 year old mediocre?
Let me describe you a friend of mine. He is 40 years old. He works as a senior finance manager in a respectable company, earning a normal salary. He’s not very passionate about his job as his learning curve slowed down … Continue reading